- Shoulder assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- All sport-related injuries
- Spinal injury treatment and management
- Most other joint and muscle pain
- Second opinions
- Work site evaluations
- Task analyses
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Return to work program formulation
- Medico legal assessment and reports
- Shockwave therapy
- Waterproof and dry casts
Link Rehabilitation's functional approach is goal-orientated and patient centred. Key performance indicators and targets are utilized in every-day practice management such as specific strength testing using a dynamometer.We accept all EFTPOS and American Express cards and have a HICAPS machine on site for health fund claiming.
We also accept patients with an Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC). For these consults we require payment on the day the amount is fully claimable from Medicare.All DVA/MVA/Worker's Comp patients require an up to date referral for treatment.